Submit a site
Virtual Private Networks
PPP and SLIP
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ATM on Linux
- ATM for linux machines
Border Patrol and Small Firewalls
- Links to firewall related items, especially small floppy firewalls and routers.
Brass Cannon Consulting
- Networking howtos.
DECnet for Linux
- A project to provide DECnet phase IV connectivity for Linux
Home LAN Guide: Basic IPCHAINS and Port Forwarding
- Quick home networking guide with information about IPCHAINS, port forwarding, and NAT (network address translation). Geared towards configuring a cable modem and LAN.
Homer Yau's Linux Page
- Networking HOWTOs.
Introduction to Linux Networking and Security
- Brief introduction to the IP networking services, how to configure them, and how to set up a relatively secure Linux workstation.
Linux IP Masquerade Resource
- Contains an introduction, a HOWTO, and information about masquerading with 1.x, 2.0.x, and 2.2.x Linux kernels.
Linux Network Drivers
- Information on and updates to the Linux Ethernet device drivers.
LinuxPlanet Network Security Tutorials
- Provides a short introduction to Linux network security.
- Open initiative to improve network connectivity in Linux and assist in development of Linux-based network appliances. Includes a list of network connectivity products, detailed tutorials, and a hardware databbase.
Sangoma Home Page
Snafu Hall: Linux 2.2 Networking
- Site with some information about ipchains, ipmasqadm, net-tools, and more. Site is based on the 2.2.14 kernel.
Spat! GNOME Messaging System
- GNOME instant intranet messaging application will install and run on a TCP/IP network-connected Linux machine.
X/OS: Linux IP Firewall and Accounting Services
- Site contains information regarding ipfwadm, including papers, source code, and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor