Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
8255-based Parallel I/O card driver for Linux
- Simple Linux 2.2/2.3 driver for parallel I/O boards based on the i8255 chip. Provides a simple API for setting up the chip and performing I/O.
- BTTV - A Linux driver for Bt848 based frame grabbers
Compaq Smart Array Controller
- A Linux Driver for Compaq Smart-2 (or better) Disk Array Controllers
Dandelion Digital's Linux DAC960 Page
- Digital's Linux DAC960 PCI raid controllers drivers.
Device Driver Development Tools for USB,PCI And ISA
- Jungo provides A professional tool that speeds you through the process of driver development. Access your hardware directly from your application in Windows ME, 95, 98, NT, 2000, NT Embedded, Windows CE, Linux, Solaris, OS/2 and VxWorks without any performance degradation
- EAPSampler is a Kernel module that implements a simple driver for the August 1996 Electronics Australia 'Pocket Sampler Kit'.
HomeConnect USB Driver for Linux
- A project to develop a free driver for 3Com's HomeConnect USB webcam.
Human-Computer Interaction Technology Lab Programs
- Allchan is a GUI display interface to a National Instruments voltage I/O board (written for NI LabView in C).
LCD Driver for Linux
- An LCD display driver for Linux, using a LPT port and a low cost LCD display.
- This modified console gamepad module of the Linux Joystick Driver adds N64 controller support. A DirectPad Pro 5.0 compatible N64 controller to parallel port hardware adapter is required.
Linux Device Driver Development Tools
- WinDriver for Linux is a device driver development toolkit, which enables you to develop Linux device drivers for PCI / ISA / ISAPnP and EISA hardware,without having to be familiar with the Linux kernel
Linux Driver Database
- Comprehensive Linux hardware support, including: drivers, compatibility ratings, user reports, workarounds, guides, how-to's, product specs and more.
Linux Parallel Port Devices
- A collection of drivers and documentation for parallel-port device support under Linux, including Zip drives, cameras, portable CD-ROMs and hard drives.
Linux Printing Software / Linux Printer Drivers
- A complete UNIX cross-platform printing software package for Linux (Redhat etc..), containing over 1600 printer drivers.
Linux Voodoo: Providing Linux drivers, 24 hour Linux support, systems, gaming, news and more
- Providing technical support on installation, configuration, security, hardware/software drivers also have gaming news, reviews and downloads, general Linux news and Linux systems.
Linux drivers for COSA/SRP synchronous serial boards
- The COSA and SRP are synchronous serial boards. This means they can be used to connect any synchronous serial device (such as a high-speed base-band modem) to your PC with Linux. Base-band modems are usually used over leased lines and can have throughput from 64kbps to several megabits per second.
Linux main page
- Linux packages. The APC UPS daemon: the ultimate software to control APC's UPSes. A Linux kernel driver for this audio card. It can be used in 16 or 8 bit mode in Microsoft Sound System or Sound Blaster PRO emulation.
Neomagic NM2200 sound driver for Linux
- A free Linux OSS driver for Neomagic 256AV/256ZX-based laptops.
PCI 40 / DAS 16 Software driver
- This is a device driver for an PCI40 Industry pack carrier board and FastDAC.
QuickCam Third-Party Drivers
- Lists of drivers for Logitech Cams.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor