Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Computerworld: Unix vendors adopt Gnome desktop
- Desktop Linux gained momentum as vendors including Red Hat, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Compaq Sun and VA Linux Systems joined to form the Gnome Foundation.
- Contact manager, address manager and calendar for Gnome.
- An open source web browser. It is part of the Gnome project, and requires the gtk-XmHTML widget.
- Good place for a little Gnome history.
- GNOME-DB is a complete suite of libraries/applications that allow an easy access to a wide range of database systems by making use of the capabilities provided by CORBA for communication between separated modules. The CORBA implementation used by GNOME-DB is ORBit, the GNOME Project's ORB.
Libglade Reference Manual
- Libglade is an alternative to using Glade's code generation. Instead of generating code from the XML interface description, libglade loads and parses the description at runtime. It also provides functions that can be used to connect signal handlers to parts of the interface. This manual documents the interfaces of the libglade library and has some short notes to help get you up to speed with using the library.
- A high-performance, lightweight CORBA ORB aiming for CORBA 2.2 compliance.
- Here you can find all the great programs available for the GNOME free desktop. Frequently updated. Contains many applications that come with GNOME.
Red Hat Advanced Development Laboratories
- Red Hat's division where people are paid to work on GNOME!
The GNOME Development Site
- Information about current GNOME projects, developer news, documentation, information on how to get involved, plus much more.
The GNOME Project
- GNU Object Model Environment: Building a full, user-friendly desktop for Unix operating systems, based entirely on free software. Will consist of small utilities and larger applications which share a consistent look and feel. GNOME is part of the GNU project.
- Maintainers of an updated version of the GNOME desktop environment for Unix-like systems, and also the Evolution PIM/Email client.
- The goal of gecco (GNOME Extensible Configuration COnsole) is to provide a central location for accessing system administration functions within the GNOME environment
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor