Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BIOS Setup Information Guide
- How-to guides, general information, upgrades, identifying motherboards, links!
Open Firmware: CodeGen, Inc.
- SmartFirmware is a very portable and easily customized implementation of he IEEE-1275 OpenFirmware standard. Downloadable demonstration version.
Open Firmware: FirmWorks
- Open Firmware products, services, documentation, training. The industry champion and leading provider of O-F. Invented the technology, and lead development of the IEEE 1275 standard. Field proven.
Open Firmware: Home Page
Open Firmware: Independent Boot Code
Open Firmware: What is Open Firmware?
- O-F is done in Forth.
- PCs have had BIOSes since the dawn of time. And since then, they have been DOS-specific, 16-bit, real-mode, etc., not something a modern OS such as Linux, BSD, or Hurd can use.
- Dedicated to creating tools, accessories, support and distributions of the openbios.org project to simplify creating, customizing and using BIOS in embedded systems products.
- x86 Open-Source Bios Project. In the spirit of providing full source code, this project addresses the need to disseminate resources to create a customizable Bios for specialized applications, such as embedded systems.
The BIOS: Basic Input/Output System
- BIOS memory timing, links.
byte this: petition against Phoenix BIOS
- Future revisions of Phoenix's BIOS may contain advertisements that will display each time you boot your system. Get involved against this.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor