Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com: Microsoft/Antitrust Law
- Many useful Legal links, including Settlement Agreement between Microsoft and US Department of Justice: DOJ.
License: Microsoft End-User License Agreement: EULA
- Windows 98 EULA version 3/26/98: "END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MICROSOFT DESKTOP OPERATING SYSTEMS". Microsoft's own, iron-clad legal document guaranteeing and entitling you a Windows refund, under certain, clearly defined and stated circumstances. EULAs are included with all copies of Windows, all versions.
License: Microsoft Windows 98 EULA: annotated copy
- Win98 EULA with comments, by Rik van Riel, of Netherlands Linux community.
Licensing: Microsoft Corp.
- Vital source of background.
Microsoft Open License Program
- Save money: buy Microsoft open licenses for group computing needs. Includes multiple licenses for running Windows, SQL Server, Small Business Server, Microsoft Exchange.
- Current events resource list in antitrust issues as applied to Microsoft.
Nader's Appraising-microsoft.org: Appraising Microsoft
- Links to texts of Nader's letters and articles on Microsoft.
Shared Source: Exploiting Users and Pretending its for Their Good
- Discusses Microsoft 'Shared Source' licensing, table comparison with Open Source, examines claims and realities, many links.
The Risks Digest: Linux users want their money back from Microsoft
- Forum on Risks to the Public in Computers and Related Systems, ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor