Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Download site for Andlyx, a 120 channel fairly heavily featured PC based lighting desk. Andlyx must be run under DOS.
CAST Lighting Limited
- Developer of the WYSIWYG suite of lighting design programs. WYSIWYG is a complete CAD program that incorporates an extensive paperwork system and real-time visualization of lighting cues with photorealistic rendering.
- Lighting control software for use with a parallel port DMX adapter.
Design & Drafting
- Developer of software products for lighting designers.
Electronic Theatre Controls (ETC)
- Free downloadable PC software. Offline show editors for the Obsession, Expression and Express line of consoles, as well as screensavers.
- Developer of a lighting design software package and a lighting rentals add-on for the A4 accounting package. Also, manufacturer and distributor of orchestra shell lighting and other products.
- Developers of the Imaginator software that allows the user to control graphics, images, and colors and trigger video effects with a DMX source.
- Developers of software for physically accurate lighting simulation, image rendering, daylighting, optically complex paint design, and 3D reconstruction from photos.
Lighting Resource: Software
- Information about lighting software for energy management, application design, simulation/visualization, and luminaire design. Part of the Lighting Resource online directory.
Lightwright & Beamwright
- Two utilities by John McKernon Software designed for lighting electricians and designers in theatrical environments.
- Design software for lighting professionals.
- Complete lighting design software for Macintosh and Power Macintosh computers.
- A simple, general-purpose, PC-based DMX-512 multimedia lighting controller.
New Method Lasers
- Developers of the X29 family of laser light show programming software. Full featured true 3D system suited to creating long, complex shows from scratch. No programming knowledge required.
- Developers of SoftStage Design, is a tool for designing a venue or scene layout with props etc., and designing the lighting to go with it; and SoftStage Connect, which adds the capability to interface to any DMX console.
- A simple stage lighting automation system for Linux and other systems. Ideal for schools, churches, clubs and solo performers that want to automate their lighting systems at minimal cost.
West Side Systems
- Developer and publisher of personal computer products for entertainment lighting design.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor