Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asian-Language Support in the Solaris Operating Environment
- This paper is intended for developers who are interested in developing internationalized software for the Asian-language Solaris operating environment. The first section presents the benefits of internationalizing software in global markets, followed by an overview of the Solaris internationalization framework. The next section is an overview of Asian languages, specifically Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. The Technical Considerations section addresses the Asian-specific architecture, and the Common Development Issues section explains issues related to developing for multibyte applications. Finally, the product overview section provides specific information about Asian-language Solaris operating environment products.
Creating Worldwide Software: Solaris International Developer's Guide
- Sun's authoritative guide to developing software for international markets. Focuses on the linguistic and cultural differences that will make or break software products in international markets.
Multilocale Installation Guide for the Solaris 2.6 Operating Environment
- This document provides step-by-step instructions on installing multiple locales and languages onto a system running the Solaris 2.6 operating environment. Having multiple locales installed within a single system will allow you to view and edit documents created using different codesets.
- Overview of the globalization technology in Sun Microsystem's Solaris 7 Operating Environment.
Sun Microsystems: Unicode Support in Solaris 7
- Information for software developers interested in Unicode support in this operating environment, including an overview, multilingual support in Solaris, application development and codeset conversions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor