Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Certified SOA Security Specialist
- A Certified SOA Security Specialist creates security extensions for current service-oriented architectures (SOA) with his/her expertise in security practices, patterns, and industry technologies.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com: Security Issues
- A resource providing links to security issues pertaining to the Microsoft NT platform.
Building a Windows NT Bastion Host in Practice
- A checklist for converting a default Windows NT installation to a bastion host: a host that must be secured because it is exposed to attack. By Stefan Norberg
- A collection of links related to NT security.
HSN Security Services
- Source of B1-compliant NT System (the NTVault). Provides information security services including penetration testing, security policy development, and architectural planning.
Microsoft 128-bit PPTP upgrade hints
- Provides information on making a PPTP VPN RAS connection more secure.
- Microsoft's links to technical and how-to information about security for IT professionals, developers and those new to security.
Microsoft Security Bulletin
- A searchable bulletin providing NT security updates from Microsoft.
- The latest news on security alerts on NT, BackOffice and related products, including the live Hotfix Hotlist for updates.
NT Security - Frequently Asked Questions
- A FAQ maintained at the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology that discusses security related issues and problems with Windows NT.
- A mailing list for the discussion of security exploits and security bugs in Windows NT and its applications. Searchable archives, FAQs, patch download. By Russ Cooper.
- One stop portal for NT security. One of the largest portals for NT security related information and products.
- A mailing list dedicated to the discussion of Windows NT Security Issues.
Network Security Library
- FAQ's and articles about network security and insecurity for Windows.
Pedestal Software, LLC
- Software for NT security, networking, and systems administration.
Ports Used by Trojans
- A table showing examples of existing trojans and ports in current use.
Rainbow Diamond Information Security
- Software for NT intrusion detection, password policy enforcement, and automated password auditing.
STAT: Security Test and Analysis Tool
- Vulnerability assessment tool for Windows NT.
- A company that develops security software for Microsoft Windows network environments.
- A company providing Microsoft based security solutions to fortune 500 and medium sized businesses.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor