Submit a site
Computer Security Tools
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ActivatorDesk Internet Desktop
- ActivatorDesk is an internet desktop and browser program you may install to experience a faster more secure Windows and Internet. It may be used for simple safe internet filtering for your kids, or as an advanced frontline security shield.
- Accurate and fast crack engine.
Ben's Online Web Utilities
- Useful web interface for other network utilities (ping, tracert...), net traffic, and exploit search engine
Better Email Enable Everything (BEEE)
- BEEE encrypts & emails critical logfiles automatically to your email account
Card guard: e-safety in action
- Card-Guard is independent, tangible, secure, safe proof and documentary evidence when buying or purchasing online, by recording every transaction undertaken. Verification for disputes when things go wrong with e-commerce purchases.
- Records every detail of online purchases and provides complete evidence of every detail of the transaction. Free of charge.
- Cashware, the first European trust and security infrastructure for Internet b2b transactions.
- Internet Security and Secure Web Based Messaging
- Consultant specializing in securing computers and networks to avoid theft of information, intrusion and loss of privacy. The practice is limited to small businesses and organizations.
- MIMEsweeper for protecting networks from threats via email and the web.
- Smart card based Internet blocking/filtering system with employee tracking capabilities.
- Archive at soda.berkeley.edu. Links to PGP, remailers, rants, various crypto-tools, newspaper clippings, and some other things.
- A center for research and development of cypherpunk projects such as smartcards, onion routing, pgp, secure network tunnels, anonymous services, etc. Requires Secure Socket Layer capable browser.
Enhancing E-Mail Security With Procmail
- Discusses email-based attacks and ways to use the procmail toolkit to filter them out. (ftp site)
Gibson Research Corporation
- Internet security resource featuring Shields Up - tests your pc's ports for resistance against hacking and a CIH virus recovery tool.
Guiding Light Software
- GLS makers of Lighthouse the software that allows parents to monitor what their children see and whom they chat with.
- Remote Administration (like back orifice) trojan for Win 95/98
- Distributes the Linux tool LaBrea, a tarpit for worms that use IP scanning for spreading.
- HyperSend achieves secure, reliable, fast, and trackable delivery by relying on the secure data transfer protocols used by web browsers.
Intelligence, Computer Security and Reverse Engineering
- Land of Silence is oriented toward security R&D and Intelligence.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor