Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Object Constraint Language
- The home of OCL, the expression language for the UML. It includes an overview, history, and definition of OCL. It also has an OCL parser written in Java. By IBM.
- An object-oriented modeling tool based on UML and developed in Java providing a scalable, platform independent, user extendable CASE tool. By Object Domain Systems Inc.
Object Engineering Workbench
- C++ and Java forward and reverse engineering from UML models. Features integrated document server, compiler interface, semantic model checker and automatic diagram layout. Single user and team versions available. By Innovative Software.
Object Technology Workbench
- UML-based visual modeling environment. Supports for UML diagrams, database design, programming languages (C++, Java, Delphi, SQL-DDL and CORBA-IDL), and roundtrip engineering capabilities. By OTW Software, Inc.
- Models your application requirements and design in one of the more than 30 supported analysis and design notations. Allows you to mix notations to build a single model of your software application. By Mark V Systems.
Objecteering UML Modeler
- UML modeling tool that supports documentation generation and code generation of Java and C++. By SOFTEAM.
- A UML modeling tool that supports C++ code generation and runs on Windows, Linux and Macintosh platforms. [Free]
- Object-oriented analysis and design tool that uses Enterprise Component Modeling (ECM) to deliver multi-tiered enterprise applications. It supports integrated business process modeling, physical database modeling, and object modeling. By Computer Associates International, Inc.
Philippe Vanpeperstraete's OOAD Page
- A project to create documentation for Argo/UML. By Philippe Vanpeperstraete.
Project Technology, Inc.
- Home of the Shlaer-Mellor Method. Also now getting on board with UML.
- A graphical software design tool that allows software developers to graphically design software systems using UML and share those designs with other developers on-line. By ProxySource.com, Inc.
- A graphical component modeling and development tool using UML. Reverse and round-trip engineering of C++, Java, Smalltalk, Ada, CORBA IDL, DDL, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, and Forte. Provides a COM extensibility interface for custom integration. By Rational Software Corporation.
- UML visual modeling tool for real-time embedded system development. By ARTiSAN Software Tools, Inc.
- UML based object-oriented analysis, design and implementation tool for embedded systems and software developers. Free Modeler edition. By I-Logix Inc.
- Pure Java UML tool. Generates Java, GIF, and HTML. Supports reverse engineering of Java source code. By Softera Ltd.
- An analysis and design environment with a shared repository that supports a development team through the full life cycle of object-oriented application development. Supports incremental code generation and reverse engineering for C++, Java, Ada and IDL. By Aonix.
- Java-centric UML tool with emphasis on viewing code and model at the same time. Generates code from UML sequence diagrams. By Tendril Software, Inc.
- A comprehensive modeling solution designed to provide the tools necessary for development of enterprise systems. It supports business modeling, object-oriented and component modeling with UML, relational data modeling, and structured analysis and design. By Popkin Software.
- A product for OO modeling (Java, C++ and Corba) and supports the creation and deployment of Enterprise JavaBeans to a variety of application servers.
- A Rational Rose add-in that generates code for Visual C++ or generic C++. By Arion Software.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor