Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Includes bibliography of aspect-oriented publications, sorted by year and by author.
Aspect Oriented Programming
- Informational site on aspect-oriented programming in general (from Xerox PARC, creators of AspectJ). Includes overview, FAQ, other groups, papers, workshops.
Aspect-Oriented Decomposition and Composition
- Free chapter from the book "Generative Programming" - covers basic concepts of AOP with examples in C++, Java, Smalltalk, and in AspectJ, Demeter, SOP and Composition Filters; and techniques for implementing weaving.
Aspect-Oriented Software Engineering at Lancaster University
- Rashid et al. work on aspect-oriented programming, specification, and databases.
- Paper on the integration of work on aspect-oriented programming, software architecture and component-based software development.
- Modular, orthogonal, aspect-oriented filters which are attached to classes and intercept messages.
MIT Technology Review cites Aspect-Oriented Programming as one of Top Ten Innovations
- The respected publication MIT Technology Review predicts that the power of aspect-orientation to separate previously difficult-to-disentangle concerns will make it a big success.
Multi-Dimensional Separation of Concerns: Software Engineering using Hyperspaces
- Hyperspaces allow software enginners to split code - and other software artifacts such as requirements and design documents - along multiple concern dimensions, and recombine them automatically.
Revisiting Separation of Concerns with an Aspect-Oriented Framework [ECOOP 00 Poster]
- Short poster from ECOOP 2000, highlighting the role of AOP in taming component interactions (high coupling).
Tutorial and Workshop on Aspect-Oriented Programming and Separation of Concerns
- The tutorial will provide hands-on experience with the AspectJ environment; the workshop will provide a forum to present on-going or completed research work and exchange ideas. [Lancaster University, UK]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor