Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- All the projects that Alex Allan is involved with. Including FFileDB, flat-file database management via one small ActiveX DLL.
- QBAISC and Quick BASIC downloads, Visual basic controls and stuff, and Windows apps.
Australian Visual Basic
- VB resource site with links and frequently asked questions and answers, with VB4 specific information. By Matthew Easlea.
- Locate information regarding Microsoft certification. Knowledge base articles for those who do not have access to MCSD Help.
- Various Visual Basic programs, both compiled and uncompiled forms.
Chris & Tim's Web Site
- Links, FAQs, Tutorials for VB3, VB4, and VB5.
Chris Webb's Home Page - Programming
- A Visual Basic programming area.
Coma's Visual Basic Page
- Visual Basic programming site including tutorials on file packaging, console emulation and graphics.
- Visual basic questions and answers and tutorials.
- Programming in Visual Basic. Links, free source codes, newsletters, chat.
- Visual Basic programming samples including games.
Daniel Wiman's Visual Basic Page
- Mailing lists, links, files, misc code, VB Q&A, etc
- Visual Basic examples, for both 16 bit and 32 bit platforms.
Froggy's VB Page
- This site contains information on using the ID3Lib mp3 tagging library directly from within VB without the need for an OCX wrapper. Handles ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag (current through ID3v2.3).
- Guru Chaturvedi's personal site.
Iains Beginners VB Site
- Simple VB programs, Book reviews, code & tips, links.
Jeff Penrod's Consulting Pages
- FileDescriptor OCX [Freeware], consulting FAQ, and resume.
Joe's Visual Basic Website
- This site contains my Visual Basic 5.0 programs, tutorials and links to tutorials, and links to other Visual Basic websites.
Jon Perkins Website
- Freelance software developer and IT journalist specialising in Visual Basic.
Mark's VB Page
- Fun things, jokes, family photos as well as lots of solid VB source code and programming examples.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor