Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- This site has some decent DirectX 8 tutorials.
4000 A.D. Game Source Code
- 4000 A.D. is a play-by-email strategy game of galactic conquest.The source code includes all of the .frm, .frx and .bas files (over 4MB in total), as well as all of the game's graphics, ready to be loaded into the Visual Basic IDE.
A Visual Basic Games Site
- Site focused on games programming. Game downloads, source code and tutorials.
Anton's VB Gaming Site
- Reference for game developers using Visual Basic. Message board, source code, tutorials, downloads, links and more!
- Learn to program your own games, featuring all sorts of games, downloads.
- Creator SDK and other Visual Basic related tools.
- This is the updated version of Timbo's Visual Basic. This site is dedicated to writing high-quality games with VB and DirectX. One of the highlights of this site is an excellent VB/DirectX tutorial for beginners.
Lucky's VB Gaming Site
- A resource for VB programmers interested in learning DirectX. Includes tutorials, links, and source code.
Moonsphere VB Programming
- Site devoted to development of PC games with Visual Basic. This site also provide help to other VB game programmers.
Project Fallen Angels
- A Visual Basic project aimed at developing a role-playing game.
- 3D-Game-Engine for VB on the Web. It uses DX8, and has 3D, 2D, Mouse, Joystick, Keyboard support.
- There's a complete game written with VB/DirectX 7 at this site. Check it out.
Skorloto Lottery Game
- 6/49 lotto game. Small and simple.Includes Visual Basic 6.0 source code.
VB Area 51
- Available in English and French. Patricia Scribe's Visual Basic site (mirrored in several places).
VB Code Node
- A great place for VB game programming demos. Some complete games can also be found here.
VB Game Programming MegaSite
- Resources on game programming using Visual Basic.
VB Game Programming Webring
- Dedicated to helping you create quality games in Visual Basic with or without the use of DirectX.
VB Links - Game Programming
- Designing full graphic applications or developing games with DIRECTX is a new horizon of MS Visual Basic programming. You can create your imagination and develop it as fast as you design. There is a very useful tutorial to learn more about it. Plus links to other VB/DirectX sites.
VBRPG Tile Engine
- Home of the VBRPG Tile Engine. 2D Engine written in DX8 with lighting, fog, snow, maps, warping, and a full featured editor.
VbSurf - Visual Basic and DirectX
- Visual Basic, API, program and tutorial on DirectX8. This site is Italian.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor