Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
#VisualBasic FAQ - Revision 1
- A great Frequently Asked Questions list
1001 Tutorials - Visual Basic
- Here you will find a guide to popular tutorials for Visual Basic beginners.
Abe's Guide to Learning Visual Basic
- This site gives a free tutorial to learning to program in VB.
Abstractvb.com - Learning Center
- VB tutorials such as MAPI, MSAgent, Data Consumers and Providers, ActiveX Controls.
Allexperts Visual Basic Q&A
- Volunteer experts answer all your questions about visual basic!
Ask the VB Pro
- Send in your questions about Visual Basic, and he will try to answer; also contains a Questions & Answers list of previous questions, which can be searched through
- A premier and front-running directory for providing easy to understand tutorials and code samples for programmers of all levels.
Cooper Interaction Design
- Excellent resource on GUI design from the father of Visual Basic. Worth visiting for site design alone (as you should expect!)
Examware - Free Visual Basic Tutorials
- A listing of Visual Basic tutorials from a wide variety of sources which you can peruse
- Programmers can exchange information and solve problems through mutual discussions here. Features a great discussion thread and voluntary mailing list. Pays to register for the free membership.
Find VB Tutorials
- List of VB tutorials, organized by VB versions.
Get VB Answers
- A search engine indexing VB sites belonging to the VB gurus and masters of the VB community.
Indexing Random Access Files in Visual Basic
- A discussion of how to index random access files in Visual Basic, and how to search, insert, and create an index.
Joe Garrick's World of Visual Basic
- Information, tools and techniques for Visual Basic programmers.
Justin Daubenmire's Online Visual Basic Tutorial For Blind Or Visually Impaired Programmers
- This tutorial is designed for beginners who want to learn how to program in the Visual Basic. It does not matter if you are using JFW, Window Eyes, or another screen reader, this tutorial is not screen reader specific.
- Basic language tutorial. Useful for those wishing to learn how to program using the Basic programming language. Designed specifically for Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Access. L-Basic contains the capability of running tutorial code examples at the touch of a button.
Learn Visual Basic
- A commercial multimedia CD-ROM. It assumes no previous programming experience.
Microsoft Visual Basic Technical FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about Visual Basic. (Microsoft Corporation)
Open For Random in Visual Basic
- A beginning tutorial of "Open for Random" file access in Visual Basic. Also included is a description of what random access means, the advantages over sequential access, tips, and programming practices.
Phil Weber's VB Tips
- Contains a collection of 10 visual basic tips including code and descriptions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor