Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Basic Aspects of Squeak and Smalltalk-80 Programming Language
- Very nice getting started intro for Squeak. Shows how to use the UI and start programming in Smalltalk. Many Squeak screen captures showing what to do, and how. By Wolfgang Kreutzer.
Beginner's Guide to Dolphin Smalltalk
- A basic tutorial.
Book: The Art and Science of Smalltalk
- Introduces programming in Smalltalk, explains optimal ways to think about and work with the system.
Dave's Smalltalk FAQ
- by David N. Smith (c) 1995/96.
- Tutorial. Japanese, with some tantalizing English words scattered about. Page author: Mr. Masashi Umezawa, one of the translators to Japanese of Simon Lewis' "The Art and Science of Smalltalk": "Saku saku Smalltalk".
Learning Smalltalk: VisualWorks
- Link-based tutorial for learning Smalltalk via VisualWorks.
Linux Gazette (#51): Making Smalltalk with the Penguin
- A quick tour of Smalltalk, via VisualWorks Non Commercial: VWNC. Goal: give an introduction to Smalltalk for Linux enthusiasts unfamiliar with it, and share some traits of this language that endears itself to so many programmers.
Making Smalltalk: Spreading the OO Fun
- Linux Gazette (#59) series on object-oriented programming for people new to OO, or to programming. Goal: to not only introduce OO programming, but to also spread the fun of Smalltalking. Teaches Smalltalk generally via teaching Squeak.
SQR: Squeak Smalltalk: A Quick Reference
- Ad hoc collection of useful information for beginning and intermediate Smalltalkers who are just beyond the basics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor