Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Gentle Introduction to SQL
- An interactive tutorial using examples drawn from real data set such as extracts from the Internet Movie Database.
Cars Tutorial by Mark Sutton
- Six part tutorial with slightly confusing navigation.
- A brief overview of SQL/relational database. Author uses MySQL for examples and touches on the concepts of database creation and use.
FindTutorials.Com - SQL Reference
- A basic but lucid SQL syntax reference. Covers SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE commands. This tutorial is for the absolute beginner.
- Examples of how to use SQL commands
Introduction to Structured Query Language
- A good introduction to SQL selects, joins and grouping.
SQL - Structured Query Language
- Tutorial covering basics of SQL Language
- Introduction to SQL
- Not a site for SQL Guru's offers a limited introduction to SQL.
SQL Quick Reference
- A comprehensive SQL tutorial along with examples.
- Full set of SQL language tutorials featuring in depth coverage on each SQL command.
- Tips on offbeat/oddball use of SQL Commands.
- This site aims to teach beginners the building blocks of SQL.
SQL Tutorial by Josh Grant
- Brief introduction to basic SQL commands
SQL for Web Nerds
- A nicely structured manuscript on SQL by Philip Greenspun, based on the Oracle database. Queries, transactions, triggers, and RDBMS concepts are covered.
- Introductory Course to SQL. Features a SQL Interpreter with Live Database
- Online SQL tutorial featuring a live interpreter to test SQL commands.
Steve Litt's SQL Troubleshooting Page
- Tips on how to troubleshoot SQL queries.
Summarizing data with SQL (Structured Query Language)
- This article provides a brief SQL How-to on how to summarize data. Most of the examples we provide will be based on the ANSI-SQL 92 standard. Some examples will show features specific to SQL Server 7.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor