Submit a site
C and C++
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
DevShed - So What's A $#!%% Regular Expression, Anyway?!
Geek Talk: The Regular Expression Rundown
- What the !^.*$! is a "regular expression"? Crispin Roven has the answer. Newbie-oriented. [Wired News]
- A visual regular expression explorer, it allows for writing regular expressions and visually see the matches.
RegExpr for VB & VBA
- Regular expression library for Visual Basic and Visual Basic for Applications.
- Brings the power of regular expression searching and replacing to Frontier 5. [GPL]
Regular Expressions explained
- An Article about Regular Expressions by Jan Borsodi published at zez.org. Explains basic concepts and usage as well as more sophisticated things.
Regular expressions matchers in Java
- An evaluation of different available libraries for Java.
- Component for regular expression pattern search. By Stinga Software.
- A graphical explorer for your regular expressions. Requires Tcl/Tk 8.x.
- Pure Java implementation of a traditional (non-POSIX) NFA regular expression engine. Its syntax can emulate many popular development tools, including awk, sed, emacs, perl and grep. [Open Source, LGPL]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor