Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An LGPL web server you can embed in your Common Lisp application.
- An interface between Common Lisp and X Windows
- An interactive, collaborative Wiki dedicated to Common Lisp.
Closure Web Browser
- Closure is a free web browser written completely in Common Lisp.
Common Lisp Hypermedia Server: CL-HTTP
- Full-featured server for Internet Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP 1.1, HTML 2.0/3.2/pre-4.0), includes source code, proven in major production systems, applied in many Artificial Intelligence systems. Many advanced features.
Common Lisp Music
- Common Lisp Music is a music synthesis and signal processing package in the Music V family.
DataHeaven -- Jochen Schmidt's site
- Contains code to make AllegroServe portable, Crypto code, and many other goodies, all for Common Lisp.
Fractal Concepts: Maintainer of mod_lisp
- mod_lisp is an Apache plugin which lets apache send requests to a lisp process to generate dynamic content. Think of it as java server pages for lisp. [Note -- this site can be very slow]
Garnet Project Home Page
- Garnet is a user interface development environment for Common Lisp and X11 or Macintosh. It helps you create graphical, interactive user interfaces for your software.
- Interactive Network Editor and Graphical Database.
Persistent Lisp OBjects
- PLOB implements orthogonal persistency for LISP and CLOS objects
cCLan - home page
- cclan is a project to package and easily distribute Lisp software. It is loosely modelled after the ideas behind CPAN, for Perl.
- A program that translates a subset of Fortran77 into Common Lisp
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor