Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Compiler Toolkit in Haskell
- A set of modules for creating compilers in Haskell
- A high level library for building GUIs in Haskell. It provides good support for developing complex dynamic systems, and is built on top of Tcl/Tk.
- A Graphical User Interface toolkit for Haskell and the X-Windows system
- An OpenGL/GLUT binding for Haskell.
- A multi-threaded, concurrent user interface framework for Haskell (X-Windows).
Hugs Graphics Library
- A portable graphics library for both X11 and Win32.
- An interface to the database MySQL for the programming language Haskell.
Regular expressions in Haskell
- Native Haskell implementation of polymorphic regular expressions. The regexps contains most of the features found in Perl.
- Tcl/Tk is a great way of scripting together components, in particular for user interfaces. TclHaskell is a library for accessing these abilities through Haskell.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor