Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
FMLIB Multiple precision package
- David Smith's package for multi-precision arithmetic. Unlike most other packages, the components of these large numbers are stored as REALs. This is usually much more efficient than storing them as integers. This is TOMS algorithm 786.
Large integers module
- Extends the range of integers beyond 2^31. Could be useful for finding prime factors of large integers.
Multiple precision arithmetic
- This is Richard Brent's classic MP package, which was published as TOMS algorithm 524. Contains some features such as the Bernoulli numbers, which are not available in either Smith or Bailey's packages. Dates from 1981.
Multiprecision Software Directory
- David Bailey's package for multiple precision, and packages for double-double (~32 dec. digits) and quad-double (~64 dec. digits) precision. The last two are in C++ with Fortran front ends.
Quadruple precision code
- Quadruple precision arithmetic is another alternative for those wanting up to about 30 decimal digit accuracy. There are several versions here for use with different compilers.
Quadruple precision for the NAS FortranPlus compiler.
- Using the 10-byte format available with Intel processors, this module gives about 38 decimal digits accuracy.
Variable Precision Arithmetic
- Lawry Schonfelder's variable precision package, using many of the new features introduced in Fortran 90.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor