Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Graphical User Interface for Erlang
- Anders Frank and Ola Samuelsson. UU/CSD. (ps.gz)
A Compacting Garbage Collector for Unidirectional Heaps
- Dan Sahlin and Kent Boortz. Proceedings of IFL'97: 9th International Workshop on Implementation of Functional Languages, St Andrews. (ps)
A Platform for Secure Mobile Agents
- Arthursson et. al. Second International Conference on the Practical Application of Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Technology, London. ISBN 0 9525554 6 8. (ps)
A practical subtyping system for Erlang
- article by Philip Wadler at 2nd International Conference on Functional Programming, Amsterdam.
Amnesia - A Distributed Real-Time Primary Memory DBMS with a Deductive Query Language
- Hans Nilsson, Torbjörn Törnkvist, Claes Wikström. 12th International Conference on Logic Programming.
Amnesia a distributed telecomminications DBMS.
- Claes Wikström, Hans Nilsson and Torbjörn Törnquist. Technical report describing the overall structure of Amnesia. (ps)
An Experimental Telephony Programming Language
- Joe Armstrong and Robert Virding. XIII International Switching Symposium, Stockholm. This is the first Erlang paper - it describes the main characteristics of the language. (ps)
Automatic Code Generation from SDL to a Declarative Programming Language.
- Magnus Fröberg. Sixth SDL Forum, Darmstadt. (ps)
Code Compilation for Erlang
- Erik Johansson and Christer Jonsson. UU/CSD. (ps.gz)
Datalogilaboratoriet - de första 10 åren
- Story of the Computer Science Lab, the home of Erlang. (Swedish)
Distributed programming in Erlang
- Claes Wikström.PASCO'94 - First International Symposium on Parallel Symbolic Computation, Linz. (ps)
Erlang - A survey of the language and its industrial applications
- Joe Armstrong. NAP'96 - The 9th Exhibitions and Symposium on Industrial Applications of Prolog. 16-18, October 1996. Hino, Tokyo. (ps)
Evaluation of the Suitability of Erlang for Financial Systems
- An undergraduate thesis by Niklas Tibbling.
Extending Erlang for Safe Mobile Code Execution
- by L. Brown, D. Sahlin. (ps.gz)
Extension of Erlang with Finite Domain Constraints
- Greger Ottosson. UU/CSD. (ps.gz)
Framework for SNMPv2 in Erlang
- Martin Björklund and Klas Eriksson. KTH/NADA. (ps.gz)
GUI Builder for Erlang/GS
- Peter Molin and Fredrik Ström. UU/CSD. (ps.gz)
Implementing Distributed Real-time control systems in a functional language
- Claes Wikström. IEEE Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Real-Time Systems, Honolulu, Hawaii. (ps)
Implementing a Functional Language for Highly Parallel Real Time Applications
- Joe Armstrong, Bjarne Däcker, Robert Virding, Mike Williams. Software Engineering for Telecommunication Systems and Services, Florence. (ps)
Industriella Erfarenheter av Erlang
- Johan Carleson. (Swedish) LiTH/IDA, 1996.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor