Submit a site
News and Media
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Concurrent Functional Programming for Telecommunications: A Case Study of Technology Introduction
- Bjarne Däcker. Licenciate Thesis, Department of Teleinformatics, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. November 2000. Excellent introduction of the spreading of Erlang within and outside Ericsson. (ps)
Concurrent Functional Programming with Erlang and OTP (Open Telecom Platform)
- Bjarne Däcker. Real-Time in Sweden, Halmstad. (ppt)
- An intermediate representation of Erlang, intended to lie at a level between source code and the intermediate code typically found in compilers.
Erlang - An Open Source Language for Robust Distributed Applications
- article by Dr Lawrie Brown.
- The Erlang 4.7 specification. (ps.gz)
Erlang becomes Open Source
- article at Slashdot.
- This page managed by Ericsson contains articles, books, papers, and Master's Theses that relate or refer to Erlang/OTP.
Extending Erlang with structured module packages
- Richard Carlsson. Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University.
- Erlang articles in French at the erlang-fr.org site
- In his presentation, Joe Armstrong offers words of advice based on his experience with Erlang. (postscript)
- Erlang Programming Style Guidelines from Ericsson (pdf)
Software Engineering Research Centre
- Technical Reports on Erlang from SERC in Melbourne, Australia.
Verification of Erlang Processes by Dependency Pairs
- Thomas Arts and Jürgen Giesl. Journal of Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing 12, Issue 1/2 (2001) pp. 39-72. (pdf)
- A brief introduction to Erlang for programmers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor