Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Interface that lets you access Erlang nodes from the Ada programming language.
Bluetail Ticket Tracker
- A system for creating, storing and keeping track of tickets. A ticket can, for example, be a Trouble Report or a ToDo note.
Cellicium's open-source Erlang
- Additions and contributions.
- Debian GNU/Linux Erlang package information.
- A simple one pass "load and go" Erlang scripting interface.
- An Erlang-based solution for advanced automatic traffic management and configuration of geographically distributed server sites.
- by Cat's Eye Technologies. Games, game utilities, toys, programming languages implementations, user interface utilities.
- etcp is an Erlang implementation of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
Erlang iPAQ port
- Erlang distribution for iPAQ H3600 running Linux
- Gtk language binding for Erlang with Glade/Gnome support.
- Erlogic is an API / interface library wrapper for using Dialogic telephony cards.
- An Emacs clone in Erlang
- The Erlang Free BSD port.
- Gerl is a GNU GPL'ed free compiler which implements a (large) subset of the current Erlang standard.
IDEALX.org - Projects & software
- IDEALX's contributive site for Erlang applications.
- An XML logical bus, which aims to integrate disparate applications in the information's system of a company
- An automatic documentation maker for Erlang sources.
- A minimalist implementation of the SOAP protocol for Erlang, with tools to develop both a client and a server.
- Implements the call of Erlang's functions from Python's code through sockets.
- An Erlang library to store XML data into mnesia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor