Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
COBOL Compiler and COBOL Interpretor Directory
- Links to several COBOL Compilers and Interpretors.
COBOL for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Describes the plan to add support to Fujitsu COBOL for Microsoft .NET platform.
CobolScript - COBOL85 Scripting Language
- CobolScript is a COBOL85 based scripting language for CGI development.
- ESI specializes in Windows-based COBOL development tools for creating client/server applications for open, multi-platform environments including Win95, NT, UNIX, IBM, and Unisys.
- The Universal COBOL Compiler (UCC) is a general purpose COBOL compiler designed to comply with the 1985 ANSI X3.23 COBOL specification. To provide the widest possible initial availability of our compiler, it has been designed from the ground up to be completely platform and operating system independent. To provide this level of portability, the complete UCC development system consists of two separate components: a compiler and a platform-specific runtime.
Fujitsu COBOL 4.0
- GUI COBOL development for Windows & Unix
- an effort to create a compiler for the COBOL language which will have the ability to interact with existing Cobol libraries and data files. The compiler which will be created will be released under the GNU Public License.
- (former GNU Cobol) A project to make a full Cobol-85 compiler, available for free under the GPL. A minimal Cobol-to-C translator is now available
ICOBOL and VXCOBOL
- Egan Systems, Inc. develops the ICOBOL and VXCOBOL programming environments
MERANT Micro Focus Object COBOL Developer Suite
- Micro Focus Object COBOL Developer Suite for UNIX, including a state-of-the-art cobol compiler, provides an integrated environment for developing and deploying client/server and standalone applications on a wide range of UNIX platforms
- Develop in COBOL, Deploy in Java. PERCobol compiler for the Java environment and BlueJ GUI builder for Java and PERCobol. Fully supports ANSI-85 COBOL plus many Java related extensions for programming graphics, the web, and data connectivity.
- The TinyCOBOL Project is a COBOL compiler being actively developed by members of the free software community. It is being developed on the Linux OS, using a mix of C, LEX/YACC. It generates GNU assembler code, thus requires the GNU assembler and linker programs to create an executable binary.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor