Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
C and C++ Style Guides
- A collection of over 18 style guides for code written in C and C++.
C++ Coding Standards
- Simple set of standards which tries to cover the important issues surrounding modern C++. (ArcticLabs)
C++ Programming Style Guidelines
- Lists C++ coding recommendations common in the C++ development community. (Geotechnical Software Services)
C++ Style Guides Collection
- A hub for many C++ style guides with HTML and RTF/Word versions of the Ellementel Style guide.
- Discusses the commonly used naming convention of prepending each class name with a capital 'C'.
Coding Guidelines for Integral Constant Expressions
- This short article from the boost project is designed to provide a set of guidelines and workarounds that will allow integral constant expressions to be used in a manner portable to many compilers.
General C++ Coding Standard
- Presents rules and recommendations to get code which is easier to comprehend and to maintain. (NFRA)
Macadamian's Coding Conventions for C++ and Java
- Includes advice on source code organization, naming conventions, source documentation, programming conventions, and testing/debugging support.
Programming in C++, Rules and Recommendations
- Comprehensive style guidelines by Ellemtel.
Recommended C Style and Coding Standards
- Updated version of the Indian Hill C Style and Coding Standards paper, with modifications. The scope is coding style, not functional organization.
Wildfire C++ Programming Style
- Tries to provide guidelines on how to use the various features found in the C++ language.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor