Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com C/C++ weekly features
- Archive of articles covering programming topics related to C and C++.
C++ Under the Hood
- A look at the impact of C++ on program efficiency and the new optimization techniques that eliminate unnecessary overhead.
C++ in the Real World
- This article explores the strengths of C++, and how to exploit them in projects.
C++?? : A Critique of C++
- A Critique of C++ and Programming and Language Trends of the 1990s
Casting in C++
- In-depth information on the four new casting operators available in C++. Written for those who know C++ but are using the old C-style casts.
Contracts: From Analysis to C++ Implementation
- Describes a set of techniques and tools (an environment) facilitating prototyping of, providing general mechanisms for, object-oriented architectures based on the idea of assertion checking and Design by Contract (DbC) in C++.
Creating Truly Maintainable Class Factories
- Presents a solution that is easily extensible and maintainable; what's more, it is particularly well suited to creating objects from XML data.
Dynamically-Valued Constants: An Underused Language Feature
- Discusses the benefits of using this construct. A sample of actual C++ code is measured to see how often dynamically-valued constants are used, and how often they could be used.
Functional Style in C++
- Discusses closures, late binding, and lambda abstractions.
Learning Standard C++ as a New Language
- by Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of C++.
- Papers Presentations on Object-Oriented Software Development
The Anatomy of the Assignment Operator
- In depth discussion of writing solid assignment operators. Explains exception safety and memory management issues.
Understanding C++ Exception Handling
- Offers some insight into the use and potential misuse of exceptions.
Using Template Functions to Customize Library Behavior
- Looks at function templates and how they can be used to provide hooks for customizing behavior.
What is Koenig Lookup?
- A definition of argument-dependent name lookup with examples for application with HP aC++.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor