Submit a site
QBasic and QuickBasic
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
All Basic Code Archives
- ABC source code packets for free download. Categorized forum to help the programmer with programming issues. Links to programming sites.
All Basic Code Forum
- Forum for many type of Basic programmers. Area for Employers and Consultants also. Ask your Questions and get answers.
- Contains many files, tutorials, and graphics related to BASIC programming. You can submit your files here. Graphic intense site.
- Examples for all Basic dialects.
Basic Users Network
- Contains beginner and advanced information for BASIC. Offers compilers, interpreters, and code examples.
- Home of PureBasic, a new "high level" programming language based on established BASIC rules.
Full Moon Software
- offers add-on products and utilities for several Basic languages for DOS. The entire catalog and some demo programs are available for download.
GFA Basic Windows Programming
- This site is designed to give users of GFA Basic Windows help. It has a beginners section where no previous knowledge is required, an amateurs section where you can improve your skills and an experts section where you can find out about advanced programming techniques.
- You can download GWBasic, and GWBasic programs to use as examples to learn how to program.
Hello, World program
- A sample "Hello, World" program, written in BASIC.
History of BASIC
- A history of one of the most commonly used programming languages.
- A web site on Mega Basic, contains tutorials, files, etc.
- A free compiler for a Basic-like language, with QuickBasic source code.
- Visual Script Language for Windows95, 98, NT and 2000.
- The official UK PIC Basic Compiler web site.
PS2 Yabasic Proigramming forum
- YaBasic Programming Forum for the PS2. Place to exchange code and ideas.
Phoenix Object Basic
- A unique object-oriented RAD tool for Linux.
Pure Basic Forums
- These forums are where you'll find answers, ideas, tips and information about the versatile cross-platform programming language that is PureBasic.
- Language and IDE (REAL Software, Inc).
- Open Source GPL BASIC interpreter supporting Win32, UNIX, Linux. Rich set of features, many built-in functions. External modules written in C. Modular. Interpreted internal code. Internal code cache for fast execution. Compiled to C. Source is pure C.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor