Submit a site
Algorithms and Data Structures
Open Source Software
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Human's Eye View: Motion Blur and Frameless Rendering
- "This paper explores this motion blur and its relationship to: camera open shutter time, current computer graphics motion-blur implementations, temporally anti-aliased images, and the Human Visual System's (HVS) motion smear quality." Published in Crossroads, the ACM student magazine.
- GLPRO is a commercial fully-featured programming language which has advanced image, audio and font controls, including native MP3 support, image warping, rotating, tinting and filtering, plus embedded anti-aliased fonts.
PC Game Programmer's Encyclopedia
- PCGPE is a compilation of numerous aspects of game programming in MS-DOS.
- Swap-Meet is an interactive 3D community, composed primarily of NeMo Dev or Creation users.
Win95 Game Programmer's Encyclopedia
- Win95GPE is a resource with code for windows graphics, palettes, dibs, and more.
- Examples in C and Pascal on portal engine rendering, raytracing, and loading .3ds files.
- Find articles, coding techniques, news, and interviews relating to Game programming. A fair number of specific tutorials as well.
- A website about the Linux Demo Scene. You can find code examples of a number of graphics effects.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor