Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
KamKa Dreamcast Programming
- News, downloads, tools, and information for using GNU and GPL tools to program for the Dreamcast.
- Tutorials, tips, and how-to guides for game programmers of all types.
Mappy for PC (DOS and Win95)
- A utility for creating flexible 'maps' for tile based 2D games (scrolling shoot-em-ups, or 8-way scrolling adventures, whatever).
- An excellent site for OpenGL programming. Many tutorials, sample programs/games, and source code. A CD is available for order containing all of the site and more.
PC Game Programming Explorer
- Book by Dave Roberts that takes readers inside the world of PC game programming and reveals the essential techniques to make game programming easy and fun.
Pakistan Gamers Club
- Learn game programming online using OPGC Trainee.
- Libraries and tutorials many of which focus on audio issues.
- OpenGL tutorials, a web board to discuss game coding. 3D programming techniques in general.
- A unique and comprehensive game programming web page. Has information on AI, sound, DirectX, and books.
Quake Developers Pages
- Information and resources for quake developers
RPG game programming page
- Page related to RPG programming. Has a freeware game (not finished, but in development) w/ all its sources
Reprints of Works by Diana Gruber
- Articles and book chapters by Diana Gruber on the subject of game design and programming.
Rise Game Development Home Page
- Tutorials on games and QBasic along with developer tools downloads.
Simple Game Engine
- Information, screenshots and downloads for Simple Game Engine (freeware) that enables you to write your own games using a definition language.
- Lots of programs and source code, development tools, Direct X examples, and killer links. With a Windows focus.
TI 83/86 Program Source Code
- TI-83 and 86 Source Code for several games. All games can be programed directly onto your calculator.
The New Game Programmer's Guild
The Playground Project
- Building computer environments for 4-8 year-olds to play, design, and create games. A playground is a place to play with rules not just by them.
The Verge Source
- Articles and downloads for the game programmer.
- Links to articles, source code, and tutorials.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor