Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information about programming production.
- Programs, source code, and tutorials.
- For amateur programmers who are interested in learning a language, or honing their skills.
- Information on learning to program in C/C++ and Half Life maps.
- Featuring graphics, programming, games, hobbies and ideas.
Da Krazed Programmer
- Programming in BASIC (3D).
- Game previews and programming links.
Game Programming Galaxy
- Tutorials, tools, and projects.
Imnes: Game Programmer's Homepage
- Imnes' homepage. Information, tutorials, and links relating to games and game programming and development.
- Website of an expert in Macromedia Director Lingo scripting and reusable code and behaviors. Extensive knowledge on Shockwave, multimedia, and Flash games.
Martin Otten's Quake Programming Site
- Tools for Quake 3 Arena with VC++ source code available. The Argus source includes the Quake DM3 format.
Merlin's Library of Game Programming
- Information on DirectX, game design, graphics, and AI with message boards.
Mike's Micellaneous Mess
- Development site with tutorials, an introduction to DirectX and a game idea center.
- For all the beginner programmers that want to learn to programming on the Nintendo GameBoy using the GBDK.
Programming of magic games
- Pages Sergey Anisimov for games development on BC ++ VESA.
- Several small programs and some code that may be useful to other programmers.
- Home of Jeff's Platform Game Engine. Macromedia Director open source code.
Q Games Development
- Game developer using DIV Games Studio.
Reidonius' Programming Lair
- devoted to the C++ and Windows ventures and projects of Reid Howard.
Sean Wilson's Programming Site
- Games and graphics programming, programs with full source code.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor