Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- For the creation of 2D-platform and action-arcade games in C++ for the DJGPP v2.0 compiler. [Open Source]
- ClanLib is an opensource cross platfrom Game SDK. Currently is works on Linux and Win32.
Clean Game Library
- Complete development system for creating tile-based games with the functional language Clean. Includes several example games.
- The Grand Unified Toolkit (GUT) is a C++ library targeted towards the development of games and other forms of interactive media.
- Jet3D is a (commercial) free and open source realtime 3D graphics engine and SDK.
MIDAS Digital Audio System
- MIDAS is a multichannel digital sound system. It supports DOS, Win32, and Linux platforms and plays Protracker (.mod), Scream Tracker 3 (.s3m), FastTracker 2 (.xm) and Impulse Tracker (.it) modules, as well as samples and audio streams in raw or WAVE . MIDAS is free for non-commercial usage.
- Pathfinding library for games, optimal paths through maps, timing objects and their movements through maps. Sample application available.
- A free and open source Game SDK in development, that provides an environment for games and multimedia applications on Linux and other Unix like operating systems.
- A GUI and networking game programming library that is meant to be portable across platforms. Stable releases support Linux on various architectures, BeOS, FreeBSD and Windows.
- Develops game software technologies which are licensed by primarily by video game companies.
- A generic armored combat system.
The Photon Effect
- libCON DirectX C++ libraries and ColDet collision detection libraries. Documentation, tools, code examples, and game skeletons available.
- A C++ based library to load/save game-related file formats, such as graphics, sound and 3d meshes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor