Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3D GameStudio - A4
3D Graphic Engines List
- A comprehensive list of free and commercial graphics engines
- A programmable, user-friendly, 3D real-time engine which allows you to build interactive 3D worlds by simply placing animated and intelligent 3D objects into a virtual scenery.
3d engines programming in Java and MS-DOS
- Information on programming various types of 3D engines (raycasting, indoor, landscape) in Java and MS-DOS. Source code available.
- Demos, source code, textures, sound effects, and 3d models for use with the WildTangent engine.
Bill's DirectX Site
- Direct3D Immediate Mode Games Programming Samples with DirectX 5, 6, and 7, compiled in Visual C++.
Chris Hecker/Texture Mapping
- Perspective Texture Mapping by Chris Hecker
- BASIC Language for the PC used to create DirectX 3d games. (free trial)
- Developers of 6DX, a DirectX 3D engine for Windows that can be used with C++, Java, Delphi and Visual Basic.
Fly3D Game Engine
- Includes latest downloads, demos, and documentation (full reference, guide and tutorials).
GAMES - The GNU Animation Multimedia Entertainment System
- Golgotha Forever, the game, and I4, the game SDK.
- A cost effective 3D Engine for developing 3D games with DirectX, a hardware 3D card and 3D Studio MAX.
- MAX Havok, real time dynamics plugin for 3D Studio MAX.
- Tool set for developing 3D applications for the PC, Sony PlayStation®2 and Microsoft Xbox.
- An open source 3D virtual world for Linux and OpenGL.
- 3D engine with a tutorial explaining how to use it, and other programs that will help you to build a library of objects and animations.
- Simple 3-D raycaster walkthrough ala Wolfenstein.
Phil Frisbie's Programming Page
- My personal 3D game programming pages. You will find several past and present projects, most with full source code.
Power Render 3D Engine
- Powerful 3D engine that combines indoor BSP and outdoor terrain levels. Includes Windows based tools and editors using DirectX 8's latest features. [Commercial, w/ demo]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor