Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Agonism: Programming Contest Community
- Site users can submit both player programs and new contests. Constant competition among player programs is used to determine a performance rating.
- The ArsDigita Prize is an annual contest for webmasters 18 and under. The first prize includes a $10,000 check.
Asia Collegiate Programming Contest
- A programming contest in Asia.
BCS Programming Competition 2000
- The British Computer Society's programming competition, open to teams of up to 5 entrants, students or professionals, aged under 30.
- Offers multiple programming competitions, chat room, message board, and a searchable database containing top programming resources sites and more.
Denison Programming Contest
- The Mathematics and Computer Science Department at Denison University hosts a programming contest each spring for small colleges.
Eiffel Struggle 2000
- A competition for open-source Eiffel libraries and applications. Entries close 15 Oct 2000.
Flipcode Coding Contest
- Graphics programming contest allowing remote participation.
ICFP Functional Programming Contest
- A contenst sponsored by the International Conference on Functional Programming.
ICFP Programming Contest (1999)
- The webpage for the 1999 ICFP Functional Programming Contest.
International Contest for ICCS
- Programming contest disseminated by the Nalini Foundation in five categories: computation, simulation, graphic patterns, words, mind benders.
Internet Problem Solving Contest
- Online programming contest for teams, open to anyone.
Internet Programming Contest
- Duke University sponsors a programming contest that takes place in real-time over the internet.
JavaWorld Code Masters
- Java programming language contest sponsored by IBM developerWorks.
Lazy Yet Competent Internet Programming Contest
- Contest for pre-college competitors. Allowed languages are Pascal, C, and C++.
- A unique annual contest in which a winner is selected from participants who comes to the closest to demonstrating that machines can think like humans, as per the Turing Test.
- Annual Macintosh programming contest and convention.
Obfuscated PostScript Contest
- Programming contest in PostScript.
Programmer of the Month
- A periodical problem solving contest for programmers, originally internal to AT&T, is now open to anyone.
Programming Contest Problems Archive
- If you are preparing for a programming contest, this page might be useful. Includes past problems of national, regional and international contests.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor