Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- RTFM: Applicability Statement. N. Brownlee. October 1999.
- Traffic Flow Measurement: Architecture. N. Brownlee, C. Mills, G. Ruth. October 1999.
- SRL: a Language for Describing Traffic Flows and Specifying Actions for Flow Groups. N. Brownlee. October 1999.
- RTFM: New Attributes for Traffic Flow Measurement. S. Handelman, S. Stibler, N. Brownlee, G. Ruth. October 1999.
- Routing Policy System Security. C. Villamizar, C. Alaettinoglu, D. Meyer, S. Murphy. December 1999.
- PGP Authentication for RIPE Database Updates. J. Zsako. December 1999.
- IAB and IESG Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees. J. Galvin. February 2000.
- The Transmission of IP Over the Vertical Blanking Interval of a Television Signal. R. Panabaker, S. Wegerif, D. Zigmond. November 1999.
- Taxonomy of Communication Requirements for Large-Scale Multicast Applications. P. Bagnall, R. Briscoe, A. Poppitt. December 1999.
- Multicast Address Dynamic Client Allocation Protocol (MADCAP). S. Hanna, B. Patel, M. Shah. December 1999.
- Encoding Dublin Core Metadata in HTML. J. Kunze. December 1999.
- Format for Literal IPv6 Addresses in URL's. R. Hinden, B. Carpenter, L. Masinter. December 1999.
- An RTP Payload Format for Generic Forward Error Correction. J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne. December 1999.
- IPv4 over IEEE 1394. P. Johansson. December 1999.
- NHRP Support for Virtual Private Networks. B. Fox, B. Petri. December 1999.
- Guidelines for Writers of RTP Payload Format Specifications. M. Handley, C. Perkins. December 1999.
- Entity MIB (Version 2). K. McCloghrie, A. Bierman. December 1999.
- Corrections to "A Syntax for Describing Media Feature Sets". G. Klyne. December 1999.
- Calendar Attributes for vCard and LDAP. T. Small, D. Hennessy, F. Dawson. January 2000.
- OSPF for IPv6. R. Coltun, D. Ferguson, J. Moy. December 1999.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor