Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol. S. Kent, R. Atkinson. November 1998.
- IP Authentication Header. S. Kent, R. Atkinson. November 1998.
- The Use of HMAC-MD5-96 within ESP and AH. C. Madson, R. Glenn. November 1998.
- The Use of HMAC-SHA-1-96 within ESP and AH. C. Madson, R. Glenn. November 1998.
- The ESP DES-CBC Cipher Algorithm with Explicit IV. C. Madson, N. Doraswamy. November 1998.
- IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP). S. Kent, R. Atkinson. November 1998.
- The Internet IP Security Domain of Interpretation for ISAKMP. D. Piper. November 1998.
- Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol (ISAKMP). D. Maughan, M. Schertler, M. Schneider, et al. November 1998.
- The Internet Key Exchange (IKE). D. Harkins, D. Carrel. November 1998.
- The NULL Encryption Algorithm and Its Use with IPsec. R. Glenn, S. Kent. November 1998.
- IP Security Document Roadmap. R. Thayer, N. Doraswamy, R. Glenn. November 1998.
- The OAKLEY Key Determination Protocol. H. Orman. November 1998.
- Dublin Core Metadata for Resource Discovery. S. Weibel, J. Kunze, C. Lagoze, et al. September 1998.
- Increasing TCP's Initial Window. M. Allman, S. Floyd, C. Partridge. September 1998.
- Simulation Studies of Increased Initial TCP Window Size. K. Poduri, K. Nichols. September 1998.
- When TCP Starts Up with Four Packets into Only Three Buffers. T. Shepard, C. Partridge. September 1998.
- Definitions of Managed Objects for Multicast over UNI 3.0/3.1 Based ATM Networks. C. Chung, M. Greene. September 1998.
- IETF Working Group Guidelines and Procedures. S. Bradner. September 1998.
- The PPP DES Encryption Protocol, Version 2 (DESE-bis). K. Sklower, G. Meyer. September 1998.
- The PPP Triple-DES Encryption Protocol (3DESE). H. Kummert. September 1998.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor