Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- August, 1974, Survey of New-Protocol Telnet Servers. D.W. Dodds. August 1974.
- September, 1974, Survey of New-Protocol Telnet Servers. D.W. Dodds. September 1974.
- July, 1975, Survey of New-Protocol Telnet Servers. D.W. Dodds. July 1975.
- IMP/Host and Host/IMP Protocol Change. P.J. Santos. September 1975.
- Front-End Protocol B6700 Version. R.F. Bryan. November 1975.
- On the Junk Mail Problem. J. Postel. November 1975.
- High-Level Framework for Network-Based Resource Sharing. J.E. White. December 1975.
- Elements of a Distributed Programming System. J.E. White. January 1976.
- MSDTP-Message Services Data Transmission Protocol. J. Haverty. April 1976.
- Interim Revision to Appendix F of BBN 1822. D.C. Walden, J. Levin. May 1976.
- Assigned Network Numbers. J. Postel. July 1976.
- Comments on RCTE from the Tenex Implementation Experience. J. Postel. June 1976.
- Discussion on RCTE J. Postel. July 1976.
- Address Specification Syntax for Network Mail. D. Crocker. August 1976.
- Out-of-Band Control Signals in a Host-to-Host Protocol. L.L. Garlick. September 1976.
- Thoughts on Interactions in Distributed Services J. Haverty. September 1976.
- Proposed Official Standard for the Format of ARPA Network Messages. D. Crocker, K.T. Pogran, J. Vittal, et al. May 1977.
- RJE Protocol for a Resource Sharing Network. J.D. Day, G.R. Grossman. March 1977.
- Remote Controlled Transmission and Echoing Telnet Option. J. Postel, D. Crocker. March 1977.
- Telnet Logout Option. M.R. Crispin. April 1977.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor