Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Single Access to Standard Protocols. A.D. Owen. July 1973.
- Responses to Critiques of the Proposed Mail Protocol. J.E. White. July 1973.
- Comments on the New Telnet Protocol and its Implementation. A.K. Bhushan. August 1973.
- Standardizing Network Mail Headers. A.K. Bhushan, K.T. Pogran, R.S. Tomlinson, et al. September 1973.
- Cross Country Network Bandwidth. L.P. Deutsch. September 1973.
- Response to RFC 567 - Cross Country Network Bandwidth. J.M. McQuillan. September 1973.
- NETED: A Common Editor for the ARPA Network. M.A. Padlipsky. October 1973.
- Note to Protocol Designers and Implementers. J. Postel. October 1973.
- Charter for ARPANET Users Interest Working Group. J. Iseli, D. Crocker, N. Neigus. November 1973.
- ARPANET Users Interest Working Group Meeting. D. Crocker, N. Neigus, E.J. Feinler, et al. November 1973.
- CCN NETRJS Server Messages to Remote User. R.T. Braden. November 1973.
- Addition to the Very Distant Host Specifications. D.C. Walden. November 1973.
- Telnet and FTP Implementation Schedule Change. A.M. McKenzie, J. Postel. November 1973.
- Second Thoughts in Defense of the Telnet Go-Ahead. W. Hathaway. December 1973.
- Second Thoughts on Telnet Go-Ahead. E.A. Taft. December 1973.
- Host Status. N. Neigus, E.J. Feinler. December 1973.
- Update on NETRJS. R.T. Braden. December 1973.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor