Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- ADNS is a free resolver library for C (and C++) programs, released under GNU's General Public License.
Ask Mr. DNS
- A big archive of questions and answers, and an e-mail address so that you can ask Mr. DNS your own question.
Configuring and Operating a Domain Name Service
- Brief technical tips on DNS from Cisco, well organized.
Country Coded Top Level Domains (ccTLD's)
- The official list of all country specific TLD's, including .us, .uk, and .tv, plus links to where you can apply for a domain in that country.
- Software to make beginner, or expert Network Adminstrators, quickly, look like a 'DNS Guru', by greatly simplifying the initial installation, or maintenance of existing DNS servers; includes Web UI.
DNS Oversimplied: How to check your DNS
- Step-by-step instructions on how to verify that your DNS is working properly and is error-free, even if your ISP handles your DNS.
DNS Resources Directory (DNSRD)
- Complete directory of information on the Domain Name System (DNS).
DNS Search Gateway
- Handy DNS search service, with links.
- Documents about the DNS
- Tools to manage DNS
Dns and Resolvers
- Directory including many links to dns faq, examples, documentation and dns tools
- The Internet Ad Hoc Committee was dissolved on May 1, 1997
- The developer's site for the Berkeley Internet Name Daemon at the Internet Software Consortium
Men and Mice
- Offers a diagnostic utility for DNS administrators, and QuickDNS Pro, a DNS server for the Mac.
NT DNS FAQ
- An archive of the FAQs for setting up DNS under Windows NT.
NameSurfer Home Page
- NameSurfer - a web based user interface for DNS administration
- Providers of DNS Service for any domain.
- Offers training in the operation and administration of BIND.
Perl DNS Module
- A free module for Perl for resolving DNS queries.
Putting Locations into the DNS
- How to put your latitude and longitude into your DNS configuration, plus some nifty extras, like maps.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor