Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Better Internet Bureau
- An online, nonprofit, organization dedicated to making the internet a safer place, for people worldwide.
HomePlug Powerline Alliance
- Information about this gathering of industry leaders aiming to form standards for home power outlet based networking.
IPMI - IP Multicast Initiative
- Forum to accelerate adoption of the IP Multicast Initiative through education and marketing.
Internet Engineering Task Force(IEFT)
- The standards body that develops Internet protocols.
NIST. National Institute of Standards and Technology
- USA. Federal agency, cooperating with industry to develop and apply technologies, measurements, and standards.
NSSN: A National Resource for Global Standards
- NSSN serves as a central point to search for standards information from many sources and serves as an important gateway connecting those who seek standards to those that supply them.
Portable Application Standards Committee
- Source for all information about the IEEE PASC Family of standards, PASC meetings, and other related materials. Includes IEEE POSIX.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
- The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is the new non-profit corporation that was formed to take over responsibility for the IP address space allocation, protocol parameter assignment, domain name system management, and root server system management functions now performed under U.S. Government contract by IANA and other entities.
The OBI Consortium
- The Open Buying on the Internet Consortium is a non-profit organization dedicated to developing open standards for business-to-business Internet commerce.
The Organisation for the advancement of Structured Information Standards
- OASIS is a non-profit, international consortium that creates interoperable industry specifications based on public standards such as XML and SGML. OASIS members include organizations and individuals who provide, use and specialize in implementing the technologies that make these standards work in practice.
- This group works to improve the ability of business, trade and administrative organizations to exchange products and services. It encourages organizations to contribute and help develops its recommendations and standards.
- The United Nations Standard Product and Services Classification Code organization was created when the United Nations and Dun & Bradstreet merged their commodity classification codes into a single open system. This the first coding system to classify both products and services for the global marketplace.
W3C - The World Wide Web Consortium
- The W3C was founded in October 1994 to lead the World Wide Web to its full potential by developing common protocols that promote its evolution and ensure its interoperability.
Web Standards Project
- Devoted to adhering to W3C standards in Web page design. Links to other sites and tutorials on CSS, HTML and other web based codes.
eXtensible Name Service Organization
- An independent non-profit organization representing all members of the XNS community. XNS is a new, open protocol and open-source platform for universal addressing, automated data exchange, and privacy control.
ebXML: Electronic Business XML Initiative
- ebXML is an international initiative to develop a technical framework that will enable XML to be utilized in a consistent mannre for the exchange of all electronic business data. It was established by UN/CEFACT and OASIS.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor