Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
ICQ Help 101
- Help with ICQ. The site includes a message board, FAQ, and chatroom. The webmaster is available to answer questions. The site guarantees a 24 hour turn around time for emailed questions.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Resource site for mIRC. Scripts, archives and technical information.
- Massive chat resource offering assistance to newbies and experienced alike. Includes links.
- Offers you a free website with online photo ideal for chat and IRC.
- Overview with most common used acronyms and abbreviations
- Chat 101 has friendly,basic help for chatters-guides to common abbreviations,emoticons,terms,chat etiquette,and other hints to get started. Also includes links to critical software, additional help sites and chatrooms. For all ages.
- Guide to chatting on the Internet. Find: the easiest-to-use chat rooms, chat programs, server lists, help files and FAQs.
- A beginners guide to Internet chat. Simple easy to follow instructions, and a topic index.
Chat Language Directory
- A to Z listing of commonly used chat words and their meanings.
- Information resource for people communicating on the Internet.
- Giving advice on teenage safety in chat rooms.
Emoticons or Smileys
- A sequence of ordinary characters you can find on your computer keyboard. Emoticons are used in e-mail and other forms of communication.
Glens Chat Guide
- How to use HTML in web-based chat sites, handle designs, chat room links, list of chat sites, chat site of the year.
Internet Chatting for Beginners
- An instructional guide to internet chatting for beginners. Site includes free email and a free chat room.
- Entertainment and communication on the internet including original chat guide, e-postcards and multiplayer online games.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor