Submit a site
Automated Tape Libraries
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Storage Heaven is a leading provider of disk, tape, and optical storage and media duplication solutions.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIT Technology Forum
- The Advanced Intelligent Tape Forum is an industry consortium of hardware and software companies dedicated to advancing the widespread adoption of AIT tape technology as an industry standard.
AS/400 Tape solutions
- Products include single, dual, multiple drive and library units utilizing DLT, AIT, MLR, Mammoth and Magstar drives. Also tape bus extenders, switches and tape encryption devices.
Advanced SDLT Tape Storage
- Quantum Super DLT tape drives, media, autoloaders and libraries.
- Backup, data interchange, tape drives, tape library units, tape autochangers, and tape arrays.
Breece Hill Technologies, Inc.
- Supplier of automated tape libraries. Our libraries are used to backup, secure and archive information stored on networks, client server/servers and on-line data storage subsystems.
- Specializes in computer data interchange and storage products.
Computer Peripherals Unlimited Inc.
- Distributor of tape drives, tape libraries and accessories for mass storage and backup needs.
- Article maintained by Larry Kaplan of Quantum.
- Resource with hundreds of DLTtape systems from hundreds of the worlds leading computing suppliers.
Digital Interactive Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturer of storage subsystems and interface connectivity products, offering all levels of storage systems from generic individual drive solutions, to enterprise RAID and tape library solutions.
Document Imaging Solutions
- Offers DLT Storage units by HP SureStore, ALT, and StorageTek.
- IT and MIS professionals around the world rely on Exabyte for superior tape backup and automation products.
- Complete line of drives and drive controllers from fixed disk and floppy drives to CD-ROM and CD-ROM re-writable media, Magneto Optical and tape backup options.
- Specialists in mainframe class tape drives. Global sales and maintenance of 9-track, 3480/90/90E and 3590 from all major manufacturers.
- Data and instrumentation products. Tape drives, libraries, and software.
Linear Tape Open
- LTO provides high-performance tape storage technology. Ultrium and Accelis tape formats allow high capacity or high performance tape backup solutions.
- Markets IBM-compatible half-inch cartridge tape drives. The advantage for these are small form factor - rackmount and desktop, lower cost, additional functionality such as GPS, date/time stamp.
Minnesota Computer Supply Co.
- Upper midwest distributor of computer supplies and storage products representing the following compaines: 3M, Imation, IBM, Lexmark, EDP, Exabyte, and others.
Mountain Engineering II
- Design of magnetic tape drives, LTO, DLT, 3590, 3490, with experience in all types of tape drives.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor