Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Comprehensive Bibliography on Self-Stabilization
- Articles and conference proceedings, some books.
An Annotated Bibliography for Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- This paper by Steven Webster contains over 200 references to OOAD related documents.
- A search engine which covers three bibliographies related to asynchronous circuits.
Automated Deduction Bibliography
- Contains 3,000 reports and papers (1970-1995 plus some early classic work, by ORA Canada).
Automatic Language Identification Bibliography
- Research into the automatic identification of spoken language with links to author home pages and online papers.
Bibliographies of Speech Conferences
- Related to speech recognition.
Bibliography and Library Index
- List of resources arranged by content (citations, abstracts, full papers, and type of document).
Bibliography for Computational Probability and Statistics
- 300 references, journals home pages.
Bibliography on Computer Network Time Synchronization
- Maintained by researcher David Mills.
Bibliography on Logical Frameworks
- 450 references related to logical frameworks, which are formal meta-languages for deductive systems.
CS Bibliographic Collections
- A small index from Simon Fraser University.
Carnegie Mellon University Library Computer Science Bibliographies
- An index to bibliographies on several subfields.
Code Reading and Program Comprehension Bibliography
- An annotated bibliography concerning research in source code comprehension.
Collaborative Filtering Research Papers
- Includes 30 on-line papers with abstracts - submit papers and comments.
Elliptic Curves and Cryptology bibliography
- Books, on-line theses, software.
- Bibliography of 120 journals and 240 books in computer sciences and related fields.
- 20,000 references in the field of computer graphics (journals, IEEE and ACM conferences).
- A list of publications and resources on human-computer interaction
Hypertext Bibliography Project
- Bibliography of 50 journals and conferences, including logic and theoretic computing. Some cross-referencing. Submit bibliographies.
IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science
- A bibliography of this annual symposium.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor