Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Department of Economics and Business Studies
- General diploma in managerial economics in data bases management.
Erlangen University Department of Database Systems
- Research projects include data warehousing, scientific database management, workflow management, and distributed data.
IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Data Engineering
- A subgroup of the Computer Society concerned with the role of data in the design, development, management and utilization of information systems.
International Conference on Database Theory
- 185 references about the International Conference on database theory.
Interval Skip Lists
- Data structures for finding all intervals that overlap a point, applied to active databases. Research paper and source code.
Introduction to Object Oriented Databases
- Lecture notes giving a brief overview of OO databases, comparing and contrasting them with relational dabatabases.
- Describes a project aimed at producing a system that helps authors find, organize, and associate heterogeneous media to create multimedia databases.
National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- Includes a database of programs, organizations, people, events, and literature
Nykredit Center for Database Research
- Performs research in temporal databases, data warehousing, spatio-temporal databases, and world-wide-web data management.
Object-Oriented Database Management Systems
- This report provides a critical review and technology assessment of Object-Oriented Database Management Systems.
- Dedicated to the distribution of usable information acquired during the implementation and operation of time-oriented (i.e., temporal) information systems.
Readware Information Processor
- Information on and Demonstration of text analysis and retrieval program.
SODA2 Research Homepage
- SODA2 is the product of an ongoing research effort at the University of New South Wales, which provides an XML based client-server database system.
TU Dresden Database Group
- Research areas include multimedia databases, workflow management systems, document management, and information retrieval.
Temporal Database Concepts
- Defines a wide range of terms and concepts specific to the temporal database research community.
The Active Database Central
- Provides information concerning the research on Active Databases.
Theory of Computation Group
- The Theory of Computation (TOC) Group is part of the MIT Laboratory for Computer Science
University of Washington Database Research
- Areas of focus include database techniques for the web and the management of heterogeneous and semistructured data, and theoretical issues relating to complexity and query containment.
Usenet Object Oriented FAQ II
- The FAQ for Usenet newsgroup comp.object. It provides a quick and current reference on available systems such as object-oriented languages, CASE, OODB and etc. and to provide good references to current and relevant OO systems, groups, texts and literature. This is the HTML-ised version of the original FAQ. (Bob Hathaway)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor