Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Computer simulation of societies
- A library of links related to social simulation around the world.
- Putting the life back into technology. Includes robotic gliders and alife research based on the creatures games but now an independent company.
- Digital Biology was established in order to conduct research into, and develop technology based on, artificial life.
Erik Max Francis' artificial life links
- A fairly extensive and categorized list of links to sites regarding artificial life and related fields.
European Conference on Alife.
- The 5th European Conference on Artificial Life,Switzerland, September 1999
Geb - Evolving AI-Life
- Alastair Channon's artificial life project.
- An overview essay on some aspects of artificial life.
Hitch-Hiker's Guide to Evolutionary Computation
- The FAQ for comp.ai.genetic, the genetic computing newsgroup.
ISAAC and EINSTein
- An Artificial-Life Approach to Land Warfare
Java Applets for Neural Network and Artificial Life
- An exaustive list or programs using alife type techniques (English/Japanese)
Jeffrey Ventrella's Site
- Gene Pool, Darwin Pond and papers on Artificial Life.
- a robot for social interactions with humans
Lotus Artificial Life
- Contains various java applications related to artificial life.
New Scientist: AI AND A-LIFE
- A authorative guide to these two topics form the UKs leading sciences magazine.
Philosophy of Artificial Life Bibliography
- A gathering of citations and minimal annotations of all work concerning philosophical issues related to Artificial Life.
Simulating Self-Organising Innovation Networks (SEIN)
- The aim of this project is to understand better the structure and dynamics of innovation networks using insights from self-organisation theory
The Avida Artificial Life Group
- The avida group is studying the processes which make living systems appear 'alive'.
The Computational Beauty of Nature
- Companion site for the book by Gary William Flake. Contains applets and source code for simulations of fractals, chaos, complex systems, and adaptation.
The Future of Cyberspace: An Organic Development?
- A site that explores the evolution of the net and compares it to that of the workings of collective animals like bees, ants, termites and siphonophores.
The Golem Project
- An exploration of evolving robotic forms in a virtual world and then translation these to real world robots.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor