Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ARC Multiple Robot Simulator
- ARC is a simulator of multiple mobile robots. It is used to test controllers devised by the user in order to streamline the design phase previous to their installation in real robots.
- Introduction to B(erli) Soccer. A soccer simulation using neuro-evolution to breed soccer playing clients for robocup.
Camelot Robot Software
- Camelots develop and market Ropsim a windows based Robot Offline Programming and Simulation system for industrial robots.
Realistic Robot Simulation Interface
- Allows off-line robot programming tools to simulate and use original robot controllers by defining a neutral interface.
Reconfigurable Intelligent Modular RobotS
- The aim is to provide an object oriented implementation of modular robots. The software will generate a 3D simulation of its operation. At later stage intelligence and reconfigurability will also be implemented.
Robot3D - Offline Programming & Simulation for Industrial Robots
- Robotics graphics software package for offline programming & simulation of industrial robots. Post-processors for KUKA, ABB, RCM, Bisiach Carru. Incremental & absolute programming. Joint, World, User & Tool Coordinate Systems. External axis coupling. Cycle time calculation.
SourceForge: The Robotics Simulation Project
- The Robotics Simulation Project is a high-level, distributed robot simulator that lets students (or anyone) write controllers and learn about AI subjects such as rule-based systems, neural networks, and genetic algorithms.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor