Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Annual CPE Robot Competition
- An annual Computer Engineering Robot Contest, organized and run by the Cal Poly Computer Society. This site provides information on the competition, open to Cal Poly students of any major.
Association Nationale des Createus de Robots
- Information on robots, used for many robot contests, centring around the French Cup of Robotics. Technical data for robot design is also available. [French]
Autonomous Robots Competitions
- In this page there is a list with all autonomous robots competitions in the world.
- The 2001 homepage of Beach Bot, a high school robotics team that is sponsored by NASA/JPL, Raytheon and J&F Machine. We are entering the 2001 FIRST robotics competition [Frames]
- Dallas Personal Robotics Group.
Eurobot - European World Contest for autonomous Robots
- EUROBOT is a technical, scientific and entertaining competition for autonomous robots, organised in France. It is intended for students from engineering schools, universities or private scientific clubs. An annual event.
Festival International des Sciences et Technologies
Institute for Teleoperated Space Development
- This institute has, as its main purpose, the objective to open space for humankind by use of early teleoperated robots. It details answers to questions on why teleoperated robots should lead the way into space, how they can be used, and other related issues.
- Robotics club at Mahanakorn university of technology Thailand.
RoboCup Official Site
- The official RoboCup site, including information on the different events.
Robot Contest 2000
- This is the homepage of Team 3 of the Robot Contest 2000 at the Technical University in Graz, Austria. The contest wants to demonstrate how a machine can learn. So the task for the robot is so, that there is no programmable solution. The robot has to adapt its behavior to solve the Problem. The task is a litte bit like to play golf.
SPIE--The International Society for Optical Engineering. The Optics, Photonics, Fibers, and Lasers Resource.
- SPIE is dedicated to promoting the engineering and scientific applications of optical, photonic, imaging and optoelectronic technologies through its education and communications programs, meetings and publications. Its members are engineers, scientists, and users interested in the development and reduction to practice of these technologies. SPIE provides the means for communicating new developments and applications information to the engineering, scientific, and user communities through its publications, symposia, education programs, and online electronic information services.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor