Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Language of Metaphors
- A theory that suggests that metaphors are based in mathematical truths, and may be key to both brain structure and artificial intelligence.
British National Corpus
- A balanced synchronic text corpus containing 100 million words with morphosyntactic annotation.
CLaRK - Graduate Programme in Computational Linguistics and Represented Knowledge
- The Tuebingen-Sofia International CLaRK Graduate Programme provides a joint teaching and research facility wherein doctoral and master's students from Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) pursue their researches in the interdisciplinary field of computational linguistics and knowledge representation.
- COLTEC is one of the leading companies in the field of Arabic Computational Linguistic Research.
Computing Research Repository (CoRR)
- Partnership of the ACM, the Los Alamos e-Print Archive, and the Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library. Contains free papers about many computer science topics, including "Computation and Language".
Department of Computational Linguistics of the University of Heidelberg, Germany
- offers a BA, MA and PhD degree in Computational Linguistics. Research is focussed on Natural Language Processing Systems.
Digitalization of Text
- Company developing revolutionary systems which enable computers to understand text by using proprietary technology consisting of complex algorithms.
EuroWordNet:Building a multilingual database with wordnets for several European languages.
- A big lexical database/thesaurus containing 8 languages. Free downloadable data samples.
- The Application of Genetic Algorithms Towards the Creation of a Functional English Vocabulary.
Human Language Technologies
- Speech processing, voice recognition, multilinguality, linguistic resources, annotated corpora, cross-lingual.
INFOLINGUA : Natural language processing
- References in computational linguistics, morphology, parsing, lexicography, text understanding, text generation, interfaces, automatic translation, CALL, speech processing, quantitative linguistics, automatic indexing, character recognition, literary computing, dictionaries.
- LexiQuest advanced computational linguistics solutions.
Linguistic Data Consortium LDC
- The Linguistic Data Consortium (LDC) creates, collects, and distributes speech and text databases, lexicons and other linguistic resources for research and development.
MorphoLogic: the Language Technology Specialist
- Spelling checkers, hyphenators and thesauri for numerous languages. Multi-dictionary systems with translation support features. Document markup and dictionary development technology. Morphological analyzers, stemming modules, etc.
Natural Language Search Engine : Intuition by Sinequa
- Sinequa is a European software editor specialized in search engine for Internet and Intranet.
Neural Theory of Language (NTL) Research Group
- The Neural Theory of Language (NTL) research group is a group of Computer Scientists, Linguists, Cognitive Scientists, and Psychologists working to answer many key questions in the field of neural computing.
Phrasys Natural Language Processing
- Java components for NLP software development.
Publications by David Elworthy
- Noun phrase anaphora, automatic error detection in POS tagging, language identification, parsing.
- Project Gutenberg's interface to Roget's Thesaurus, an English thesaurus containing around 35,000 lexemes.
Simple Genetic Algorithms Over k-Bounded Context-Free Languages
- Investigates the possibility to develop closed analytical solutions for the formal power series system corresponding to a context-free grammar.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor