Training and Schools
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
PR Media Connection
- Electronic media training and consulting from top US network producers, anchors, and reporters.
Parkhurst Communications, Inc.
- Coaching and training for authors, CEOs, spokespersons in preparation for media exposure. Also, channel services for marketing and promotion.
- Features books and handbooks for experts, high-visibility professionals and political leaders. Expand your self-promotional opportunities for increased success, reputation and profit.
Production School House
- A network of commercial facilities, products and services for education and production of digital media. The focus is on business, product and professional development for the Atlantic Canadian cultural and new media sectors.
Rocky Mountain Digital Arts Center
- Offers training in graphic design, illustration, digital video, digital music and web design.
- College for multimedia and audio education with professional degrees in audio engineering, digital film and multimedia. Programs range in duration from 6 to 30 months.
Sales Training Consultants, Inc.
- Offering sales and sales management seminars for newspaper advertising executives.
The Broadcasting Business
- [UK] They offer a wide range of media training courses and media consultancy services.
The Media Trainers, LLC
- It provides training, coaching and consulting for managers and senior executives in news media interview skills, crisis communication and presentation skills.
The New School of Radio and Television
- Training for careers in radio and television broadcasting, radio commercial production and television studio operations. Avid-certified instructors. Class duration is 15 weeks.
- Information on creating and using multimedia in corporate training via network, ROM and DVD. Also, recommended training packages and EU multimedia training projects.
Training Unit of TV and Radio
- Media courses for TV and radio. Realistic training for business in dealing with the media. Faculty includes active BBC and independent TV, radio and newspaper professionals. U.K. based.
University of Southern California, School of Cinema-Television
- Four year curriculum includes animation, critical studies, film and video production, writing for film and television and producing.
- Media training for TV, radio or print interviews and presentations. In the UK and South Africa.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor