Strategy and Forecasting
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Associations Online Directory
- American Society of Association Executives. Regional, industry, and professional associations often provide insights not found elsewhere.
- Top ____ lists. From Duke University
Current Industrial Reports
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Census Bureau.
- A gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies.
Hoover's Industry Group Snapshots
Industry Analysis at Perkins Library, Duke University.
- Perkins Library's directory to online and printed facts and figures organized by industry.
Internet Intelligence Index
- Compiled by the Fuld & Company Library, pointers to business intelligence sources.
- Strategy resource materials, articles, and multimedia format information with a sort or search by topic, content or date.
Phil Wolff's Journal of Extrapreneurial Strategy & Technology (dijest.com)
- The personal site of extrapreneurial technologist Phil Wolff, featuring strategy and scenario planning links. Extrapreneurship is the application of management disciplines and information technology to create new value webs among organizations.
The Hodges Group
- Assists executives with clarification of corporate strategic direction.
- e-forecasting is an online forecasting service provided by Informetrica, Inc. Key US economic indicators -- historical stats, graphs, economic forecasting and consulting - United States and 60 countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor