Management Information Systems
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Framework For MIS Effectiveness
- by Jamal Munshi, Sonoma State University. Academy of Business Administration, 1996 International Conference, July 10-17, Athens, Greece.
An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Information Systems Productivity and the Role of Outsourcing Policy
- a detailed perspective of the IS outsourcing policy decisions with specific focus on business strategy and financial considerations, which have been generally treated separately in this context. By Yogesh Malhotra.
DSS -- A Brief History of Decision Support Systems
- by D.J. Power.
DSS -- What is a Decision Support System?
- by D.J. Power.
Effective Virtual Teams Through Communities Of Practice
- This paper examines the nature of virtual teams. It presents a framework for categorising them and argues that Communities of Practice might help overcome some of the barriers to their effective use.
Implementing an EIS ( Executive Information System )
- By Floyd Kelly. An EIS is a tool that provides direct on-line access to relevant information about aspects of a business that are of particular interest to the senior manager. CEO Review.
Incorporating General Systems Theory to help Analyse and Understand a Collaborating Group's Dynamics
- By Ranjit Makwana and Nick Bryan-Kinns. We have taken Activity Theory, and incorporated the ideas of feedback from General Systems Theory to develop a framework which allows us to describe and analyse collaborating groups.
Information systems development as action research - soft systems methodology and structuration theory
- Ph.D. thesis by Jeremy Rose.
Information systems, power and organisational relations
- a critical analysis of the changes in organisational relations surrounding the implementation of a large information system in a New Zealand hospital.
Networking on the Network
- by Phil Agre.
Strategies for Building America's 21st Century Workforce
- to expand the IT workforce.
Task groups and communities compared
- Can results from task groups be transferred to communities? By Janine Swaak, Carla Verwijs, and Ingrid Mulder.
The development and use of Executive Information Systems
- The results of a study that contributes to the body of knowledge of EIS and should be of interest to both the academic and professional EIS communities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor